Hey there, I’m Chanél. I can help you win over leads and paying customers with my scary good blog posts.
You want more traffic to your website. You want to generate more leads.
How can I do that for you? I started my own freelance business a few years ago.
- I’m ranking No. 1 for my name and various search terms I’ve targeted.
- I have a blog post that’s been shared over 9,000 times on Facebook.
- I worked in retail, customer service, and ecommerce.
- I’m a published freelance journalist, writer, and columnist.
- I have content marketing, copywriting, blogging, retail, and SEO experience.
I can help you create scary good blog posts that will attract your audience, boost website traffic, and establish you as an expert.
More About Me
- I’ve been writing since I was 7 years old.
- I remember creating my own books and catalogs. I’ve always been an entrepreneur at heart.
- After high school, I took a few courses in fashion merchandising & design while I worked as a retail associate.
- I fell into freelance writing where I learned how to establish my brand on the internet.
- Now, I help businesses get results with my thrilling content.
- When I’m not working, you can find me practicing yoga, listening to music, reading, watching television, and tweeting too much.
I’m Chanél D. Adams and I currently live in Massachusetts. I’m a content marketer, copywriter, and B2B blogger. I am currently working on a series of essays and my first fiction book, and I’m currently working as a staff writer at AllMediaNY.
I was also a freelance journalist for outlets such as The Inquisitr, CelebDirtyLaundry, AllVoices, Segment News, and Examiner.com.
I grew up in Dracut, Massachusetts, studied Medical Office Administration at San Joaquin Valley College. I’ve been writing ever since I was a little girl. I worked as a ghostwriter and blogger before I became a writer.
When I was born, the doctor who delivered me told my mom, “Here’s your Chanél No. 1 …”
(That’s how I came up with this site’s name. It’s a dedication to my mom.)
From the day I was born, my mom always put me ahead of her wishes and desires. While I’m forever grateful, I wish she had put herself first at times.
Need a writer? Feel free to email me. I love receiving emails, but I can’t respond to them all.
Enough about me. I want to learn about you.
Fill out your contact form below and let’s talk about your content marketing strategy.